Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If your order arrives faulty or the contents are incorrect, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will work with you to rectify the problem as quickly as possible.
- Refunds will not be accepted after 7 days from date of arrival, unless otherwise agreed upon
- The customer must receive prior authorisation before products are returned
- Orders returned within this period will be refunded 100% minus initial shipping charges
- The customer is responsible for acceptable repackaging of all returns
- The freight charges for the returned products are at the customers expense
- All products must be unused, undamaged and in its original state in which found
- Credit will not be given to further purchases on returned goods
Auszac Pty Ltd trading as Balsacentral
ABN : 81 088 537 697
All prices are in Australian Dollars including GST unless otherwise stated.
Delivery charges will be included in the shopping cart transaction as will all applicable taxes.
We accept payment by Paypal, Mastercard or Visa.
All material on this website is the copyright and beneficial ownership of Auszac Pty Ltd.
All items offered on our website are subject to availability. Once an order is confirmed, an e-mail confirming receipt and details
of your order will be sent. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send
e-mail confirmation to you that we've accepted your order or dispatched the product to you.
The contract will be filed. For safety reasons your order's data is not accessible via internet. We keep this data in confidence
balsacentral.com highly values the strong relationships we have with our customers. The gradual introduction of data collection technology at balsacentral.com will be handled with full and proper respect for the privacy of our customers. To protect your privacy, you can visit the balsacentral.com site without identifying yourself or having to reveal any information about yourself.
Your personal information: what do we collect, and how do we use it?
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you place an order or register with us.
When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address and any special delivery instructions, phone number. We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and, where balsa is ordered, the shipping carrier that delivers your order. – As a first time customer, you may receive a telephone call or email requesting more information to confirm the details that you have supplied to us.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When you log on to our site, if you have already registered, we will ask you your user ID and password.
- Occasionally we may have promotional /specials/new product or information emails available to make your shopping and purchasing experience easier. Should you decide to subscribe, we will send you your requested information from time to time. You may unsubscribe at any time. Subscription to this service is optional and free.
- When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our Web site, we will request your name and email address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
Any activity while you are at the web site may be monitored. Your computer will only store a maximum of 2kb of cookies. They are deleted on a first in first out basis. No other company has access to our cookies. balsacentral.com has found that attractive, graphics-rich emails are a quick, effective and low-cost way to communicate with customers and prospects about promotions.
We maintain an opt-out, user-customizable subscription service of email addresses of people requesting promotional emails. We do not want to send emails to you if you would prefer not to receive them. Changes you can make To make any changes to your contact information, please sign on to the website and utilise our customer management facility by selecting “My Account” or feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com